3 Healthy Breakfast Recipes With Granola
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Do you like to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday or do you like to mix it up? If you’re looking for some new ideas I’m sharing 3 breakfasts today that are also great for meal prep!
As an ambassador for Manitoba Harvest all of my recipes today will include their new Hemp Yay! Granola which are made with organic ingredients including hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds quinoa and chia!
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yay Granola!
Manitoba Harvest is introducing a new Hemp Yeah! Granola, filled with quality, organic ingredients, including hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, quinoa and chia.
Hemp Yeah! Granola not only tastes great but has both high plant-based protein (10g) and low sugar (≤10g) per Serving, with more protein and less sugar than most competitor granolas.
Hemp Yeah! Granola contains 3g-3.6g of Omega 3&6 (depending on variety), Iron, Zinc, Fiber, Magnesium and more!
Hemp Yeah! Granola is Certified Organic, Kosher, Vegan (except Honey & Oats), Non-GMO, and Soy Protein Free.
The combination of hemp and pea protein in the Hemp Yeah! Granola creates a complete amino acid profile.
Hemp Yeah! comes in three delicious flavors – Honey & Oats, Blueberry, and Dark Chocolate.
Blueberry Crunch Granola MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour
- ½ cup sugar I love coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Blueberry Granola
- Fresh Blueberries Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour batter into non-stick or lightly greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then remove and top with Hemp Yeah! Granola and optional fresh blueberries.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
Granola Oatmeal Breakfast BarsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup of real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- ½ cup of non-dairy milk I like coconut, cashew, almond or rice milk
- ¾ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add the applesauce, non-dairy milk, maple syrup and ground flax seeds, whisk together and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Then add the oats, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, sea salt and baking powder and stir everything together.
- Finally add the Hemp Yeah Granola and fold in.
- Scoop into a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Chia Pudding Granola ParfaitPrint Recipe
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Dark Chocolate Granola
- Non-dairy yogurt of choice
- Sliced almonds & more granola!
- Add the chia seeds, vanilla and non-dairy milk to a small bowl and stir together.
- Then cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and stir once more.
- In two small glasses layer chia pudding first, then Hemp Yeah! Granola, a little yogurt and finally more granola and sliced almonds, enjoy!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Manitoba Harvest. We only promote products we use, love and believe the HGG Community would love to know about.