Cashew Cream Sauce
An Easy Healthy Recipe
Happy Thursday! Today’s recipe and how-to video is all about an everyday staple that I love and use to add texture, taste and visual “wow” to my meals! I’m sharing with you how to make, Cashew Cream Sauce. This is a great alternative for sour cream and this recipe is plant-based, vegan, delicious and easy! I hope that this recipe becomes a staple for you and your family as well!
So let’s get rolling! You can watch the how-to video and get the recipe below! If you give this sauce a try, I’d love to know! Simply leave a comment below and let me know what you think!
Cashew Cream SaucePrint Recipe
- 2 cups of cashews
- 4 cups of water
- Sea salt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Add cashews into a bowl or mason jar and fill with water just until the cashews are covered. Let cashews soak for a minimum of thirty minutes
- Drain cashews and add soaked cashews into a high-speed blender
- Fill the blender with fresh water, just until the cashews are again covered by the water
- Add a pinch of salt and optional lemon juice or apple cider vinegar for tartness
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds
- Store in the refrigerator and, for the best experience use within 7 days
Use Organic ingredients when possible!
This Recipe Is: