Golden Milk | Turmeric Milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric fresh: peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger fresh: peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of real honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of unrefined coconut oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy
- Pour over ice to enjoy cold or heat on the stovetop to enjoy hot!
I’ve been drinking Golden Milk for months now & I am loving it. Golden milk is a healthy beverage made with turmeric, ginger, black better, coconut oil, cinnamon and almond milk (or coconut milk). In today’s episode, I’m sharing how to make this healthy beverage & what the health benefits are. Enjoy!
Health Benefits Of Golden Milk
Turmeric is major super food and has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
Black pepper his key in this recipe, because it helps our body better absorb the health benefits of turmeric
Ginger may help to improve digestion, blood circulation, improve brain function & is also great for reducing menstrual pain or cramps
Coconut oil contains healthy fats known as Medium Chain Triglycerides. Health fats are key for optimal hormone function and communication which is important overall hormone & fertility health
Honey is anti-bacterial and adds a natural sweetness to this beverage
So overall Golden Milk may be great for helping reduce inflammation, naturally cleanse and detoxify the body, boost fertility and support hormone balance. Enjoy over ice or for a comforting treat, warmed like a latte!