Hello Friends! Welcome back. I hope you’re doing great, feeling great and all is well! In today’s video I’m sharing some grocery items that I’ve been loving lately, my go-to workday lunch salad and also I’ve partnered with BentGo & they are giving away 2 of their salad containers to one very lucky Healthy Grocery Gal or Guy!
Crispy Chickpea Lunch Salad
- 2 - 3 cups of greens mixed, romaine, kale, spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup crispy chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup olives
- 2 tablespoons HGG's Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
How To Make Crispy Chickpeas
- 1 can 15-ounces of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt
How To Make HGG's Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 fresh lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper
- Cook brown rice following package instructions
- To make crispy chickpeas, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Places chickpeas on a baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt and place in the oven to cook for 25 - 35 minutes
- To make salad dressing add all salad dressing ingredients into a mson jar or bowl and mix together.
- Add all ingredients into your Bentgo salad container or bowl & enjoy!
Disclosure: Thank to Bentgo for Sponsoring this post & video!