Hi Everyone! Welcome back!! September is National Better Breakfast Month & so today I’m sharing 3 fall inspired recipes to start your day!
I love to share with you simple recipes and also I LOVE natural products that make it easier to eat well! All of my recipes today are made with plant-based ingredients & also organic plant-based protein powder from Orgain.
Almond Molasses Protein Bites
- 1 ½ cup pitted medjool date
- 1 ½ cup or rolled oats
- 1 cup of raw unsalted almonds
- 2 tablespoons black strap molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 scoops Orgain protein powder: Sweet Vanilla Bean
- Soak dates in water for 15 minutes. Add dates to a food processor (double check each date is without a pit, sometimes they miss one!)
- Then add all remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse together until a sticky batter is formed.
- Roll into balls, place in a container and store in the freezer for 6 hours to set, and then enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator and eat within 1 week or store in the freezer and eat within 2 weeks.
- Also I have to tell you that these molasses bites taste like little gingerbread cookies and are SO good!!
Apple Ginger, Green Protein Smoothie Bowl
SMOOTHIE BOWL INGREDIENTS
- 1 medium banana peeled & frozen
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Apples slices
- Shredded coconut
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Add smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender and blend until thick & creamy.
- Pour into a bowl & top with apple slices, granola, coconut & cinnamon!
Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Chia Pudding
CHIA PUDDING INGREDIENTS
- 2 servings 4 rounded scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge protein powder
- 4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a medium size bowl add all ingredients and whisk or stir together.
- Divide evenly into four jars; add a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning stir together & top with hazelnuts and shredded coconut.
Why I Love Orgain Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Orgain Organic Protein Powder delivers clean, organic protein to build lean muscle and satisfy hunger for increased energy, endurance, and healthy weight management.
- Smooth and delicious without grit, Orgain Protein Powder provides 21g of organic, plant-based protein from organic brown rice, hemp, chia, and pea proteins along with 5g of organic fiber and no added sugars.
- Orgain’s blend of organic pea, brown rice, chia, and hemp proteins is speciﬁcally designed to supply a complete amino acid proﬁle, while also providing the added beneﬁts of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, omegas, and ﬁber.
- Orgain Protein Powder is USDA certified organic, gluten free, soy free and non-GMO and made without artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
- It comes in two flavors: Creamy Chocolate Fudge and Sweet Vanilla Bean.
- Orgain was created by Andrew Abraham MD after he couldn’t find clean nutritional products during his battle with a rare form of cancer. He made it his personal mission to formulate the healthiest nutritional products based on real food, using only clean, organic ingredients to help people in their own battles with illness as well as to achieve and maintain good health.
Disclosure: This video & post was Sponsored by Orgain. All opinions are genuine & I truly love their products!