Friends! Today we are sharing with you how to make Coconut Cream Filled Lemons! This super simple and tangy dessert is perfect to cool down on any hot summer day! With just 3 ingredients, enjoy this sweet treat any day of the week!
Coconut Cream Filled LemonsPrint Recipe
- 3 Limoneira classic lemons
- 1 can full fat coconut cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Slice the tops off of all 3 lemons and scoop out the center. Save lemon rinds for later.
- In a large bowl, add in juice lemons and powdered sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Add in the coconut cream and whisk together.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours, stirring often.
- Add finished coconut cream into lemon rinds and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!