Lime Orange Halibut Ceviche
Blog | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Sides | Snacks
Friends! Today we are making a Lime Orange Halibut Ceviche, which is the perfect refreshing dip for a summertime snack. This recipe is quick, easy and can be enjoyed poolside, at your next party or even as a side at your family dinner!
Lime Orange Halibut CevichePrint Recipe
- 5 Limoneira limes
- 1/2 Limoneira orange
- 3/4 lb fresh high quality halibut
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado chopped
- Cut halibut into small 1 inch squares and add into large bowl.
- Cut limes in half and juice into bowl with halibut.
- Add in red onion and jalapeños and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Drain excess lime juice from bowl and add in orange juice, capers, cilantro, olive oil, tomatoes and avocado. Stir to combine and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!