Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog. Today I’m sharing how to make Sweet Potato Noodles with a Spicy Peanut Sauce. This dish is gluten-free, vegan, full of veggies, protein, fiber & flavor! This recipe is great for lunch or dinner & can be made a head of time! I love that this dish can also be enjoy hot or cold, whichever way you prefer!
Sweet Potato Noodles With Spicy Peanut Butter SaucePrint Recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- ½ cup micro greens
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ½ lime
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup Naturally More Organic Valencia Peanut Butter with probiotics & flax
- ¼ cup coconut liquid aminos or soy sauce
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- First Preheat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit
- Then make the Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce add the Naturally More Valencia Peanut Butter with the coconut liquid amigos, lime juice and sriracha and stir until well combined.
- Next, peel & remove the ends of the sweet potatoes, then spiralize into noodles.
- Add the can of chickpeas, rinsed & drained to a baking sheet with one tablespoon of coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt
- Roast in a 425 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes, until crispy
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil in a deep pan over medium heat with the sweet potato noodles, ½ cup water and ½ cup Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce
- Cook with the lid on for 5 minutes and then, stir everything together. Continue cooking with the lid on for 10 mins.
- Add into a bowl with the crispy chickpeas and micro greens and mix together.
- Serve topped with peanuts, fresh cilantro & a squeeze of fresh lime juice
Naturally More Valencia Peanut Butter Highlights
- Made with USDA Organic Valencia peanuts
- Has 8 grams of protein per serving
- Contains probiotics which are good for immune & digestive health
- A great spread on apples, bananas, protein bars, in recipes like I’ve shared today…or straight from the jar on a spoon!
Disclosure: A big thanks to today’s sponsor Naturally More. Sponsors make it possible for Healthy Grocery Girl to provide recipe blog posts & videos that are free for our community to enjoy. We only partner with brands we genuinely love, personally use & are excited to share with our community.