Friends! I am so excited to have Kathryn on the Podcast this week! Kathryn is a wife, mom of two and organization & DIY frugal living expert from the YouTube channel, Do It On A Dime. She is sharing with us all about how to create peace in the midst of messy motherhood and how to live an organized life on a budget! Kathryn is such a beautiful person inside and out and we can’t wait for you to listen to this episode!
– Transforming your identity when becoming a mom and adapting to a new schedule
– Personal birth stories and the change from one kid to two
– Mental health awareness and the challenges of real life situations
– Tips to blending mama life + work life
– Realistic cleaning routine and budget saving tips
STAY CONNECTED WITH KATHRYN!
Kathryn’s Website: www.doitonadimeblog.com
Kathryn’s YouTube: www.youtube.com/doitonadime
Kathryn’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doitonadime
Kathryn’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doitonadime
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo