Hi friends! Happy December, today I have a really great DIY project to share with you featuring Limoneira oranges. A really simple and easy Dried Orange Holiday Wreath! A simple way to decorate a door, kitchen hood vent or a holiday mantel!
See below to view or print this DIY! If you create a similar wreath, please share a photo on Instagram and tag me @HealthyGroceryGirl so I can easily find and like your creations! It’s so fun to connect with you and see what recipes you’re enjoying.
For more HGG DIY ideas you can also visit the HGG YouTube channel here!
DIY Dried Orange Holiday WreathPrint Recipe
- 40-50 Dried Limoneira Orange Slices
- 1 Cardboard Ring 12 inch
- 1 Choice of ribbon or bow
- Hot glue
- Begin by placing some of the dried orange slices on the cardboard ring to decide where you want them to go.
- Once you are happy with how it looks then you can hot glue onto the cardboard ring.
- Glue the remaining slices as you go, if you start with a well thought out base layer, the second layer is much easier!
- Finally choose a ribbon or a bow and glue it on!
- Hang and enjoy!
More Citrus DIY!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!