Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! I’ve been sharing “What I Eat In A Day” videos on our YouTube Channel lately & they have been a hit! Today I am sharing a similar style of video & including the recipes for an easy & delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner. I love to eat sprouted products as much as possible such as sprouted grains, nuts & seeds. If you’re new to sprouting this a natural technique that can help certain foods be easier to digest & may help some of the nutrients be more easily absorbed. I’ve partnered with truRoots to make this video and I love the truRoots has a large selection of sprouted grains, pastas and pilafs inspired by ancient cultures.
Chia Pudding Parfaits
- ½ cup truRoots Originals Organic Chia Seeds
- ¾ cup fresh squeeze orange juice
- Non-dairy yogurt coconut, almond or cashew milk
- Pumpkin seeds
- Add chia seeds & orange juice into a small container & let set for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. In a glass or jar layer chia pudding with non-dairy milk yogurt, blueberries & optional additional toppings such as pumpkin seeds!
Quinoa Kale Salad With Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 4 cups of kale
- 1 cup truRoots Originals Organic Sprouted Green Lentils cooked
- 1 cup of truRoots Originals Organic Sprouted Quinoa cooked
- ½ cup of carrots chopped
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- A pinch of sea salt
- To make salad dressing, add all ingredients into a jar and whisk together
- Add kale to a large bowl & pour salad dressing over the top. Massage kale to soften. Add remaining ingredients & toss together!
Gluten-Free Butternut Squash Mac
- 1 bag of truRoots Ancient Grain Organic Elbow Pasta
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened, non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit. Spread cubed butternut squash on baking sheet with one tablespoon coconut oil. Roast in oven for 25 minutes.
- While the squash roasts boil truRoots Ancient Grain Pasta according to package instructions. Once the butternut squash is finished roasting add into a blender with the plain, unsweetened, non-dairy yogurt, tahini and all spices, blend until smooth. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and mix together, Enjoy!
- All truRoots products are Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and gluten-free.
- I also appreciate that truRoots really cares about their relationship with their producers from around the world and ensures all ingredients are traceable and sustainably grown using certified organic standards.
Products Used In Today’s Recipes
- truRoots Originals Organic Chia Seeds
- truRoots Originals Organic Sprouted Green Lentils
- truRoots Originals Organic Sprouted Quinoa
- truRoots Ancient Grain Organic Elbow Pasta
Disclosure: This post & video is sponsored by TruRoots. We only partner with brands we love & are excited to share with our community!