Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing how to make Grapefruit Breakfast Smoothie Bowls. These bowls are perfect for grapefruit fans, smoothie fans or really anyone who believes in celebrating summer all year round! Made with Limoneira Citrus of course!
Grapefruit Smoothie BowlsPrint Recipe
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 banana
- Optional 1 serving of plant-based protein powder
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Buckwheat Groats
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Grapefruit Slice
- Slice grapefruit in half. Using a butter knife pop out grapefruit segments
- Next with a large spoon, scoop along the edge of the grapefruit to separate from the peel. You’ll be left with empty peels as bowls
- Add grapefruit segments and banana into the blender and blend until creamy
- Pour back into grapefruit halves (or use a regular bowl) and top with shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat groats and a slice of grapefruit (or any toppings you prefer)!
- Feel free to place the in the freezer for 30 - 60 minutes before adding the toppings if you prefer a chilled version.
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Limoneira is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients! To work with us or for more information on our video production services we’d love to chat, please contact us here.