STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT COCONUT SMOOTHIE
Spring is here & Summer is right around the corner! Warmer weather always gets me in the mood for smoothies, juices & refreshing drinks! Today we’ve partnered with Vita Coco to share how to make a Strawberry Grapefruit Coconut Smoothie featuring their new Vita Coco Coconut Water Chilled!
The new chilled offerings are packaged in a PET bottle and served in 1.5L size, which is the perfect serving size for families. Available in Pure and Grapefruit, the new chilled beverages are a delicious addition to your breakfast routine and great when added to smoothie recipes, like the one below! If you’re a coconut water fan like me, you are going to love their new chilled beverages!
Strawberry Grapefruit Coconut SmoothiePrint Recipe
- 1 cup Vita Coco Chilled Grapefruit Coconut Water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger peeled & chopped
- Optional: 1 serving of plant-based protein powder
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender & blend for 20 – 30 seconds until creamy!
Vita Coco Chilled Highlights
- Contains 50% less sugar than orange juice
- Same great coconut! Now offered in a PET Bottle
- The 1.5 liter size is perfect for families
- Never from concentrate
- Tastes great!
Disclosure: This blog post is sponsored by Vita Coco. We only partner with brands we love, genuinely use & are excited to share with our community. Sponsors make it possible for Healthy Grocery Girl to provide blog posts & videos that are free for our community to enjoy.