Friends! My go-to favorite homemade salad dressing is this really simple Lemon Tahini Dressing. It’s of course great on salads but also tacos, burritos, veggie protein and rice bowls or any plant-powered meal that needs a really tasty, good sauce!
Salad Tacos with Lemon Tahini DressingPrint Recipe
- Tortillas Corn or Cassava
- Romaine lettuce
- Shredded Carrots
- S&W Black Beans
- Sunflower seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- This is optional, however I love to warm the tortillas first!
- Then top with romaine (washed and chopped), olives, shredded carrots, black beans, a pinch of sea salt and optional sunflowers and / or hemp seeds!
- Lastly, top with a generous drizzle of Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing - as seen below!
Lemon Tahini Salad DressingPrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup Thrive® Algae Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tahini ground sesame seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a small container, add a lid and shake together.
One of my favorite oils to use when making salad dressing is Thrive® Algae Oil! Thrive® Algae Oil is an everyday cooking oil made from algae that’s a delicious and easy way to get more good fat in your diet. This oil has the highest level of monounsaturated fat – the good, heat stable fat – than any other cooking oil and lowest levels of saturated fat than any cooking oil. Thrive® also has a light, neutral taste, which lets the natural flavors of your food shine through. Another benefit of algae oil is that it doesn’t solidfy when stored in the fridge, which is common for many oils. So it’s perfect for prepping and storing homemade dressings and sauces in the fridge.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Thrive® Algae Oil