Friends! We are thrilled to have Jeni from Healthy Grocery Girl here on the podcast today! Jeni shares her Endometriosis story with us from painful periods, diagnosis, how she balances endo with a busy lifestyle and the nutrition plan she implements to help with her endometriosis, through TTC and pregnancy. Endometriosis affects 1 in 10 women worldwide and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Today we shine a light on this common and often painful disease – know there is hope and you are not alone!
– What is Endometriosis and what are the symptoms
– What were your treatment options and what worked best for you
– Journey to wanting to start a family and getting pregnant with Endometriosis
– Tips and wisdom for women with Endometriosis
– How has pregnancy been going with Endometriosis and things to look forward to in motherhood
STAY CONNECTED WITH JENI!
Jeni’s Website: www.healthygrocerygirl.com
Jeni’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenihollifield
Jeni’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jlfrewin
Jeni’s Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jlfrewin
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo