Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Vanilla Bean Clementine Granita that is the perfect refreshing dessert for the entire family!
Vanilla Bean Clementine GranitaPrint Recipe
- 4 Limoneira clementines
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Cut off the tops of the clementines and using a spoon, scoop out the inside.
- Add filling into a cheesecloth or nutmilk bag and squeeze the juice into a large bowl.
- Add agave/honey and vanilla bean into bowl with juice and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to large container and freeze for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Once granita is ready, scoop into clementine skins and serve immediately or freeze for later.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!