3 Peanut Butter Recipes
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! I absolutely love peanut butter and if you’re a fan like me today’s recipe video and blog is for you! We’re making
As an ambassador for Naturally More, all of my recipes feature their Peanut Butter today! Naturally More makes natural, probiotic infused nut butters! Probiotics support digestive and immune health! You can learn more about the probiotic Naturally More uses in their nut butters here! Naturally More nut butters also contain flax seeds which contain Omega-3 essential fatty acids. These “good” fats have been shown to have heart health and brain function benefits.
Now let’s get to our recipes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel SandwichesPrint Recipe
- ⅓ cup Naturally More Peanut Butter
- 40 mini twist pretzels
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Begin by making the pretzel sandwiches, simply spread peanut butter between two pretzels.
- Then melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- And finally dip one half of each sandwich in the melted chocolate, store in the fridge for around 30 minutes to let the chocolate harden, and then enjoy!
Veggie Slaw with Peanut Butter Ginger SaucePrint Recipe
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded white cabbage
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds optional
- 3 tablespoons Naturally More Extra Protein peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon Thai red chili paste
- To make the sauce, simply add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
- Then add your quinoa and shredded veggies to a large bowl, top with Peanut Ginger sauce and toss everything together.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, top with fresh cilantro and optional black sesame seeds, enjoy
Peanut Butter Banana Blender BreadPrint Recipe
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas optional 3rd for topping
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 egg or vegan egg replacer
- Simply add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend!
- Pour into a baking dish… and if you like, add a ripe banana sliced in half, on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- I recommend letting this bread cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
Disclosure: This blog post is sponsored by Naturally More. We only partner with brands we love, use and believe the HGG Community would love to learn about. All opinions are our own.