Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing a few lunch ideas that are easy to make & taste great! You’ll notice a key ingredient in all of my recipes today & that is Olives! I absolutely love Olives & if you do too, than this video & blog post is for you!
Cucumber “Noodle” SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ small onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pepperoncini sliced
- 1 Pearls ‘Olives To Go!’ container of: Pitted Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- Wash and dry the cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
- Then slice the cherry tomatoes in half and remove the ends of the cucumber.
- Using a spiralizer, create cucumber “noodles.”
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl and serve immediately!
Easy Tortilla Soup!Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 6- inch-diameter corn tortillas cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 3 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 can black beans drained & rinsed
- 2 Pearls ‘Olives To Go!’ containers of: Sliced California Ripe Olives
- 1 15-ounce can full fat coconut milk (you will not use the whole can)
- 1 lime juiced
- In a large soup pot over medium-low heat add the coconut oil, chopped onion and diced garlic; saute, stirring often, until onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add tomato paste, cumin, chili powder, vegetable broth and 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro. Bring soup to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Next add the sliced tortillas, chopped tomatoes and black beans.
- Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve tortilla soup topped with coconut cream, fresh cilantro, sliced black olives, a squeeze of fresh lime juice & toasted tortilla strips.
Finger Foods LunchPrint Recipe
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- ½ cup crackers
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup celery sticks
- 1 Pearls ‘Olives To Go!’ container of: Black Pitted Olives
- Add the hummus to the bottom of a mason jar (or travel container) and top with sliced carrots, celery sticks, crackers & Pearls “Olives To Go!”
- See video for a fun way to add the Pearls “Olive To Go!” to the mason jar!
Pearls Olives To Go Highlights
- Perfect for snacking anytime
- Wholesome & delicious
- Easy to open
- Olives also contain healthy fats!
- To find where to buy Pearls “Olive To Go” visit their website here
Disclosure: This blog post is Sponsored by Pearls Olive. We only partner with brands we love, personally enjoy & want to share about with our community!