Orange Ginger Mint Popsicles
Blog | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten-Free | Recipes | Snacks | Vegan
Popsicles are the perfect cool down treat any day of the week! These Orange Ginger Mint Popsicles are packed with flavor and are a delicious snack or dessert made with fresh, real and simple ingredients!
Orange Ginger Mint PopsiclesPrint Recipe
- 3 Limoneira valencia oranges
- 1 can ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- Juice oranges and chop mint.
- In a large bowl or mason jar, add can of ginger ale, orange juice and mint. Stir together to combine.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add a slice or orange to each mold and top with wooden sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!