DIY Citrus Rosemary Disposal Cleaner
Does your garbage disposal have a slight smell to it? Well look no further than this DIY Citrus Rosemary Disposal Cleaner to keep your sink smelling fresh and clean! This cleaner is so easy to make and is made with simple and real ingredients!
DIY Citrus Rosemary CleanerPrint Recipe
- Limoneira navel orange peel
- Limoneira classic lemon peel
- Fresh rosemary
- White vinegar
- Ice cube tray
- Chop citrus peels and rosemary and add into ice cube tray.
- Fill with vinegar and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Add frozen cube into disposal.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!