DIY All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner 3 Ways
It’s Springtime which means it’s time to clean, organize and refresh your home! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a natural All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner 3 Ways that is great for countertops, bathrooms and floors!
DIY Citrus Cleaner 3 WaysPrint Recipe
- Peels from 2 Limoneira navel oranges grapefruit, or lemons
- 1.5 cups white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon unscented castille soap
- 4-5 drops essential oil
- Find a small glass jar with a tight fitting lid and add orange peels and then fill to the top with vinegar.
- Add the lid and let sit for 2 weeks.
- Strain the orange infused vinegar and add 2 ounces to a spray bottle with 6-8 ounces of filtered water, castille soap and essential oils. Add on lid and shake together to combine.
Do not use on countertops made with natural stone.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!