LEMON COCONUT HAYSTACK MACAROONS
Blog | Cookies | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten-Free | Recipes | Sides | Snacks
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I am sharing with you how to make Lemon Coconut Haystack Macaroons, which are the perfect treat for any occasion!
Lemon Coconut Haystack MacaroonsPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Classic lemon
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add egg white only and pinch of sea salt. Whisk together.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, zest from lemon, juice from lemon and shredded coconut. Stir mixture together.
- Roll into balls and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!