Friends! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Lemon Broccolini Pesto & Beans. This recipe is packed with plant-based protein, vitamins and minerals. Prep a big batch to incorporate into your lunch all week at work or make any night this week for the perfect fulfilling side!
Lemon Broccolini Pesto & BeansPrint Recipe
- 2 cans white beans drained & rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Chop off broccolini stems.
- In a food processor, add broccolini, basil, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Pulse to combine.
- Add pesto into a bowl with white beans and stir to combine. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!