Friends! Season one Episode three of the Great Job Mama Podcast is LIVE! Our special guest today is Siobhan Miller, who is incredibly down to earth and an expert in hypnobirthing! Siobhan started The Positive Birth Company and on today’s episode we chat all about hypnobirthing, how to prepare for a positive birth experience whether it’s your first or fifth and what a positive birth experience really means. We go over how to breath during labor and also discuss maternal mental health. Grab some coffee or tea and get comfy because you’re going to love this episode!
– What is hypnobirthing and it’s positive health benefits
– How women can set themselves up for a positive birth experience
– All about how to properly breathe during labor
– Siobhan’s own personal birth experiences with her three children
– Details on her Digital Pack and book all about hypnobirthing
STAY CONNECTED WITH SIOBHAN!
Siobhan’s Blog: www.thepositivebirthcompany.co.uk
Siobhan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepositivebirthcompany
Siobhan’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thepositivebirthcompany
Siobhan’s YouTube: https://youtube.com/thepositivebirthcompany
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo