Lemon Garlic Instant Pot Chicken
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes
We love quick & healthy recipes that can nourish the entire family! You’re going to love this Lemon Garlic Instant Pot Chicken that is made with simple ingredients and is perfect for busy nights.
Lemon Garlic Instant Pot ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 4 sliced garlic cloves
- ½ sweet onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Set the Instant pot to sauté and add the olive oil, chicken and paprika. Cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add in sliced onion and sliced garlic and sauté until translucent. Add in soup stock, lemon zest, juice from entire lemon and chicken. On the Instant pot, seal and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Vent steam carefully and remove lid.
- Take out ½ cup of broth and mix in a bowl with tapioca starch. Add back into instant pot and mix well.
- Serve chicken with a side of choice and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!