Hot coco is the perfect drink to sip on during cold winter nights! This dairy-free Orange Spiced Hot Cocoa is an incredible twist on your favorite classic and one the whole family will love!
Orange Spiced Hot CocoaPrint Recipe
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole clove
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup Limoneira navel orange juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- In a medium saucepan, add orange juice, allspice, clove and cinnamon stick and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take out spices and add in cacao powder, coconut sugar and non-dairy milk into orange juice and whisk to combine.
- Warm on low heat and then pour into mug.
- Top with coconut whip cream and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!