Can you guys believe it’s September?! We know this has been a hard year and now many of you are feeling the pressure of juggling back to school, working from home and making the best decisions for you family. We want dinner to be an easy choice for you, which is why we are sharing with you this filling and delicious Lemon Herbed Chicken Pasta.
This recipe is perfect for those weeknights where you are looking for something quick, healthy and fast! Feel free to use whatever pasta you have on hand whether its regular or legume based! This recipe features sustainably sourced Limoneira lemons! Look for Limoneira lemons and other citrus next time you are at the store or shopping for pick up.
Lemon Herbed Chicken PastaPrint Recipe
- 2 Limoneira pink lemons
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 thin cut chicken breast filets
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12- ounces spaghetti
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add flours and seasonings together in a medium bowl. Add zest from one pink lemon and whisk together.
- In another medium bowl, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and the juice from one half pink lemon. Add the chicken breast and let marinade for 30 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to your baking dish. Coat both sides of the marinated chicken breast with the flour mixture, add to your baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- While chicken breast bake, boil your spaghetti, drain and top with 3 tablespoons olive oil, juice from the remaining lemons and chopped fresh parsley.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, slice and serve on top!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!