Orange Cauliflower Quinoa Bowl
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes
This Orange Cauliflower Quinoa Bowl is the perfect healthy swap to your normal take out routine! Cauliflower is the perfect crunch and is paired with a delicious orange sauce! You’re definitely going to want to add this to your dinner rotation.
Orange Cauliflower Quinoa BowlPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup Limoneira navel orange
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooked quinoa
- Cauliflower florets
- Gluten-free baking flour
- Coconut flour
- Green onion
- Whisked egg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Dip cauliflower in gluten-free flour, then egg, then coconut flour.
- Place breaded florets in baking pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Once cauliflower is done, spoon over sauce and enjoy with a side of quinoa and garnish with green onions.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!