Hi Friends! Welcome back! It’s September which means we get to start eating pumpkin everything right?! Today I’m sharing how to make Pumpkin Chickpea Curry which is a fantastic slow cooker / crockpot meal! This recipe also makes delicious leftovers!
Pumpkin Chickpea Curry
- 1 15-ounce can of unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 15-ounce can of coconut milk
- 2 15-ounce cans of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Fresh lime
- Add all ingredients into a crockpot or slow cooker & cook for 5 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice & cilantro! Serve with toast sprouted bread or brown rice!