Happy Monday Friends! September is National Better Breakfast month & today I’m sharing how to make Apple Pie Chia Pudding which is a great snack or breakfast & a recipe from our new HGG Member Fall Meal Plan!
HGG Fall Meal Plan Includes:
- 7-Day Meal Plan
- 12 Simple, Plant-Based Recipes
- Grocery Shopping List
- In-Season Produce List
To view / print the HGG Fall Meal Plan login to your Member’s Account or JOIN US to become an official HGG Member! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Member’s Community!
In the meantime, we hope you love this recipe & have a wonderful day!
Apple Pie Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup whole chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small apple diced
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add all pudding ingredients into a small jar or container and mix together with a spoon. Cover & place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Top with diced apples, walnuts & an additional sprinkle of cinnamon!