Quick, easy and refreshing! These bites could not be easier to make, great for adults and kids as well. And don’t be shy, go ahead and mix up the berries/fruit and use whatever is in season!
Lemon Berry Yogurt BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Classic lemon
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Juice the lemon into the honey/agave and stir together, then add to yogurt and stir together.
- Scoop mix into mini cupcake pan with liners.
- Add berries and lemon zest.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!