Lemon Berry Yogurt Bites
Quick, easy and refreshing! These bites could not be easier to make, great for adults and kids as well. And don’t be shy, go ahead and mix up the berries/fruit and use whatever is in season!
Lemon Berry Yogurt BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Classic lemon
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Juice the lemon into the honey/agave and stir together, then add to yogurt and stir together.
- Scoop mix into mini cupcake pan with liners.
- Add berries and lemon zest.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
After these have been in the freezer for 4 or more hours, let sit out a couple of minutes before enjoying.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!