Happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing 3 lunch ideas that are perfect for kids, health foodies or just about everyone! All of my recipes today feature gimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks & Chips. Have you tried these before? They are so seriously so delicious! Click play to learn more about what I love gimMe & I hope you enjoy today’s recipes!
Avocado Bean Dip & ChipsPrint Recipe
- 1 bag of GimMe Seaweed Chips
- 1 fresh ripe avocado
- 1 15-ounce can of navy beans
- 4 teaspoons of Braggs Liquid Aminos Soy-sauce
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger minced
- 2 tablespoons of diced red onion
- 1 fresh lime juiced
- Seed, peel & slice avocado
- Add avocado into a small bowl, with all other ingredients and mash together
- Serve with gimMe seaweed chips & large green salad!
Quinoa & Veggie Seaweed RollsPrint Recipe
- 1 large package of gimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Teriyaki (or flavor of choice)
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 1/4 cup of dry quinoa
- 1 cucumber
- 1 large carrot
- Fresh cilantro
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions & then let cool
- Chop off the ends of the cucumber, and then cut the cucumber in half and with a spoon scoop out the seeds in the center
- Next, slice the cucumber into thin strips about 5 inches in length
- Next, peel the carrot, chop off the ends and then slice into thin strips about 5 inches in length.
- Heat some water in a teakettle, when it boils pour into a medium sized bowl. You will want the water to be hot but not too hot to touch. Let water cool for a few minutes.
To Make One Veggie Roll
- Doing one at a time, dip a rice paper wrapper all the way into your hot water and hold for 8-10 seconds. Remove and place on a clean flat surface
- Place two GimMe Roasted Seaweed snacks side-by-side & slightly overlapping in the center of the rice paper
- Top with a tablespoon of cooked quinoa and a few carrot, cucumber slices & cilantro
- Fold in the sides of the rice paper and then roll tightly
- Repeat to make all eight rolls. You will likely have a few Seaweed snacks left over so feel free to double up on some, or like me snack on them along the way!
- These veggie rolls are great dipped in the avocado bean dip to make it a complete & filling meal!
Veggie Under The Seaweed TotsPrint Recipe
- 1 large carrot
- 1 medium potato
- 1 large package of gimMe Organic roasted seaweed snacks
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour can also use gluten-free flour mix
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grate carrot & potato. You will want about 4 cups of grated vegetable total
- Place grated carrot and potato in a kitchen towel, in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. The salt will draw out excess water, which will help the totes get nice and crispy when they bake. Let sit for about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix flax seeds with warm water and coconut oil, stir and let sit for 3 minutes
- Roughly chop or crumble gimMe organic roasted seaweed snacks
- Gather the four corners of your kitchen towel and firmly twist until you squeeze water out of grated vegetables. Ring out as much water as you can
- Place the grated vegetables into a large mixing bowl and add the gimMe organic roasted seaweed snacks & fluff all ingredients together using a fork
- Next sprinkle whole-wheat pastry flour over the vegetables slowly while stirring the mixture and try to coat everything evenly
- Finally add the flax/water/oil into the mix and stir together one last time to evenly combine
- Scoop mixture into a mini cupcake tin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying
Why I Love gimMe!
- gimMe creates the healthiest & tastiest seaweed snacks available!
- Simple, clean ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- They have a variety of delicious flavors
Disclosure: Thank you to gimMe for sponsoring this video & blog post!