Hey Friends! The holidays are here and that means decorating the Christmas tree! If you are looking for a new tradition, you are going love these DIY Orange Christmas Tree Ornaments! Not only are they cost effective and easy to make, but they make your house smell amazing!
We would love to see your orange ornaments! Follow and tag us on instagram here, so we can share!
DIY Orange Christmas Tree OrnamentsPrint Recipe
- Limoneira navel or valencia oranges
- Limoneira blood oranges
- Ornament hooks
- Slice your citrus and place slices on dehydrator rack and into machine.
- Dehydrate at 120-150 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 hours.
- Add hooks to the top of dehydrated citrus and hang on tree!
- Note: Keep and use each year! Dried oranges will darken overtime.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!