3 Easy & Healthy Summer Breakfasts
Blog | Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Drinks | Gluten-Free | Main Course | Recipes | Smoothies | Vegan
Friends! Looking for some refreshing recipes to cool down in the morning from the summer heat? Today we are making three delicious breakfast recipes that are packed with protein, healthy fats and antioxidants! Your whole family is going to love making this Chia Pudding Cantaloupe Breakfast Bowl, Cinnamon Yogurt Granola Bowl and Tropical Greens Protein Smoothie!
Chia Pudding Cantaloupe Breakfast BowlPrint Recipe
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup cherries
- 2 tablespoons diced mint
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, add almond milk and chia seeds and whisk together. Let mixture set in the fridge until a pudding consistency forms.
- Cut cantaloupe in half and deseed.
- Fill with chia pudding and top with blueberries, cherries, mint and sliced almonds.
Cinnamon Yogurt Granola BowlPrint Recipe
- 1 non-dairy unsweetened yogurt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt and a dash of cinnamon. Stir together to combine.
- Top with raspberries, granola and pumpkin seeds.
Tropical Greens Protein SmoothiePrint Recipe
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.