Cacao Raspberry Cheesecake
I have a great dairy-free dessert recipe to share with you that is perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch, a bridal shower, baby shower, graduation or any special gathering this spring or summer! Today we’re making a Cacao Raspberry Cheesecake! This dairy-free and gluten-free dessert tastes amazing and while it has a few steps, is quite easy to make! A big thanks to Cacao Bliss for sponsoring this blog post, now let’s get to our recipe!
Cacao Raspberry CheesecakePrint Recipe
Chocolate Crust Ingredients
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup Pecans
- ½ cup Gluten-free oats
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Cacao Bliss
Cashew Raspberry Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 2.5 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut cream*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Fresh Raspberries
The Day Before
- Add raw cashews into a large bowl and add water until the cashews are fully submerged, cover and place in the fridge.
The Day Of
- Add all crust ingredients, except the dates, into a food processor and pulse until fully combined. Now add in the dates and pulse until sticky batter is created.
- Press crust batter into the bottom of a 6” springform pan.
- Add the soaked cashews, coconut cream, and all other cheesecake ingredients into a food processor and pulse for 2-3 minutes until the mixture becomes silky smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the crust. Smooth, tap and gently shake the pan to fully settle the cheesecake layer. Place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- In a double boiler add the chocolate chips, Cacao Bliss and maple syrup.
- Melt and fully mix… then let cool slightly before spreading on top of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake back in the freezer for 1-2 more hours. Once the cheesecake has fully set, remove from the springform pan and top with fresh raspberries or any other toppings you would like, Enjoy!
3 Amazing Benefits of Cacao
What I love about cacao is that it tastes amazing but also has some amazing health benefits!
Source of plant-based Iron! Cacao contains iron, an important mineral for many functions in the body including energy, focus, gastrointestinal health, the immune system and helping to regulate body temperature.
Heart Health: Flavanols are the main type of flavonoid found in chocolate. Flavanols have been known to support heart health by helping to reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow to the heart and brain.
Anti-Inflammatory: Flavonoid antioxidants have anti-inflammatory properties that work to protect healthy cells from oxidation along with helping to protect against damage to the lining of arteries.
Why We Love Cacao Bliss
You’ve likely seen me share about Cacao Bliss in the past; however if it’s new to you here are some reasons why we love it!
Cacao Bliss is USDA organic and made with the purest form of cacao on the planet! It also contains 10 powerful superfoods in one powder! Not only is this powder rich in raw cacao, it also contains turmeric, black pepper, MCT powder, cinnamon, monk fruit, coconut nectar, lacuma, mesquite and himalayan salt. Cacao bliss is great in smoothies, to make hot cocoa, in baked treats or savory recipes such as the vegan mole enchilada recipe I shared! It’s a must-have staple and an easy and delicious way to add so much flavor and nutrition to your meals. Use code HEALTHYGROCERYGIRL to save 15% off here!
Disclosure: This blog post and video is sponsored by Cacao Bliss. All opinions are our own.