Orange Ginger Peanut Wraps
Blog | Dairy-Free | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes | Sides | Vegan
Feeling like you’re in a lunch rut?! We are here to help! This Orange Ginger Peanut Wrap is packed with crunchy veggies, which are full of nutrients as well as a flavorful peanut sauce we know you’re going to love! This recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free making it perfect for everyone to enjoy!
We would love to see your wraps on social media! Follow and tag us on instagram here, so we can share!
Orange Ginger Peanut WrapsPrint Recipe
Orange Ginger Sauce Ingredients
- 1/3 cup juice from Limoneira navel oranges
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 2 cups green cabbage shredded
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- ½ cup peanuts
- Fresh cilantro
- 4 oz tempeh or protein of choice
- Tortillas of choice
- In a medium bowl, add orange juice, peanut butter, maple syrup, olive oil, liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar and spices. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add cabbage, carrots, purple cabbage and peanuts. Pour the dressing in with the cabbage mix and stir to combine. Add in fresh cilantro.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add in 1 tablespoon of oil and add slices of tempeh.
- Let sauté for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cabbage mixture to the center of your tortillas, a few slices of tempeh, sprinkle and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!