Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I am sharing with you a really easy, delicious recipe for Lentil Lettuce Wrap Tacos! This recipe is from our new Spring Meal Plan! Seasonal Meal Plans are one of the many resources available to Healthy Grocery Girl Premium Members which you can learn more about here!
The HGG Spring Meal Includes:
- A 7-Day Easy To Follow Meal Plan
- 12 Plant-Based Recipes (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Quick & Easy To Make)
- A Grocery Shopping List!
We invite you to join Healthy Grocery Girl today! Once you join you’ll immediately have access to this new Spring Meal Plan!
Now let’s get today’s recipe + video! As always, we’d love to see your HGG creations online! Tag @HealthyGroceryGirl or #HealthyGroceryGirl on Instagram and Facebook so we can find and like your photos!
Lettuce Wraps With Spicy Almond Sauce
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 8 bib lettuce leafs
- 1 can 15-ounces of black beans
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons red onion
Spicy Almond Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter I used Naturally More Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut liquid amino or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce
- Cook brown rice, following package instructions
- Next make your almond sauce by combing all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and whisking or mixing. This sauce is the same sauce as the Thai Almond Butter Sauce, we've just added hot sauce
- Wash and pat dry lettuce leaves and then wash
- Julienne bell pepper into thin strips
- Fill your lettuce leaves with brown rice, black beans, corn, bell pepper and onion and top with almond butter sauce