LEMON DILL POTATO SALAD
Blog | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Salads | Sides | Vegan
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing another incredible side dish! This potato salad is the perfect addition to any meal!
Lemon Dill Potato SaladPrint Recipe
- 6 potatoes
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Sea salt
- Fresh dill
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and boil for 8 minutes or until soft
- Add olive oil, juice from lemon, mustard and sea salt into a jar and shake until combined
- Pull pieces of fresh dill from the stem and set aside
- In a large bowl, add cooked potatoes, dressing and fresh dill
- Stir together until combined and enjoy
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!