Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! If you need to switch up your oatmeal at breakfast you may love this Quinoa Breakfast Bowl! Topped with Naturally More nut butter and any all toppings you love such as berries, pumpkin seeds & hemp hearts!
Berry Quinoa Breakfast BowlPrint Recipe
- 1/2 - 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 6 raspberries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite Naturally More nut butter
- 1/4 cup steamed almond or coconut milk
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of cooked quinoa to a bowl and top with berries, seeds, nut butter, cinnamon and steamed non-dairy milk, enjoy!
To Cook Quinoa
- Begin by making your quinoa, add 1 cup of dry quinoa into a strainer and rinse until water runs clear.
- Add rinsed quinoa into a small pot with 2 cups of water, bring to a roiling boil, then add on the lid and drop the heat to low.
- Simmer for 15-18 minutes, fluff with a fork. This will make 3 to 6 servings.
I used this Naturally More nut butter in today’s Recipe! Naturally More spreads are not only delicious they are also packed with good for you ingredients.
All Naturally More nut butters are fortified with flaxseeds. Flaxseeds are incredibly nutritious and contain Omega 3 fats, which have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. They also contain Lignans that have antioxidant qualities and fiber!
Naturally More nut butters also contain probiotics which are live bacteria – the good kind! They keep your gut healthy and your digestive system regular and can help enhance your overall health.
Disclosure: Thank you to Naturally More for Sponsoring This Post! Healthy Grocery Girl is a Naturally More Ambassador.