Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Fourth of July is right around the corner & today I’m sharing how to make a really easy fruit salad that’s perfect to celebrate this Holiday, tastes great and is good for you too! This recipe was created for our video client Borton Fruit!
Cherry Apple Salad
Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 2 Borton Apples
- 1 cup of Borton Cherries pitted and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint chopped
Cherry Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of Borton cherries washed, pitted and sliced in half
- 1/2 fresh lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- First wash and slice apples
- Using a star shaped cooking cutter, cut out tiny stars in the apples! I was able to cut 2 stars out of most apple slices. Use the extra apple for smoothies, salsa and you can just eat the extra apple pieces (that's what I did!)
- Then wash and pit the cherries and slice in half
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place salad dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour dressing over fruit, toss together and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the refrigerator and consume within 1 - 2 days for best taste / texture
Disclosure: Healthy Grocery Girl provides video production services & Borton Fruit is a Healthy Grocery Girl client. We love to share the work that we create for our clients!