Citrus Salad Mother’s Day Brunch Recipe
Blog | Breakfast | Main Course | Salads
Mother’s day is just around the corner, May 8th if you need a reminder! In today’s video I have a really simple citrus salad to share with you that would be a great addition to your mom’s day breakfast or brunch! Enjoy!
Easy and healthy mother's day recipe!Print Recipe
- 2 red grapefruits
- 2 cara cara oranges
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons raw local honey
- Slice the ends of your citrus. Cut enough so you only see the fruit!
- Cut down on the sides of the citrus following the curve of the fruit. Once you've removed all of the peel place the citrus on it's side and cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place citrus on a plate, alternating colors!
- Sprinkle citrus salad with fresh mint & drizzle with honey
This ingredient amounts listed are simply suggestions! Feel free to use as much citrus, fresh mint & honey as you prefer. You can easily swap citrus varieties based on what you prefer or find at the store! You can also add all of the citrus into a large bowl and mix with mint & honey if you do not have a long plate like the one I used in the video. Enjoy & happy Mom's day!! xx
Photography by: http://www.caseybrodley.com