Mother’s day is just around the corner, May 8th if you need a reminder! In today’s video I have a really simple citrus salad to share with you that would be a great addition to your mom’s day breakfast or brunch! Enjoy!
- 2 red grapefruits
- 2 cara cara oranges
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons raw local honey
- Slice the ends of your citrus. Cut enough so you only see the fruit!
- Cut down on the sides of the citrus following the curve of the fruit. Once you've removed all of the peel place the citrus on it's side and cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place citrus on a plate, alternating colors!
- Sprinkle citrus salad with fresh mint & drizzle with honey
Photography by: http://www.caseybrodley.com