Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! We are so excited to celebrate all the dads out there this upcoming Father’s Day! To get ready to celebrate, we are sharing with you how to make some Grilled Lemon Chicken Street Tacos and a Pink Lemon Strawberry Margarita!
Grilled Lemon Chicken Street TacosPrint Recipe
- 2 Limoneira classic lemons
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 mild green peppers cut in half
- Diced onion
- Corn taco shells
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Add chicken breast into a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut green peppers in half and add into bowl.
- Add juice from both lemons into the bowl along with olive oil.
- Cover and let marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge or overnight.
- Grill marinated chicken and peppers on medium high heat for about 5 minutes each side. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shred and dice chicken and peppers and add on top of warm tortilla shells with diced onion and cilantro.
Pink Lemon Strawberry MargaritasPrint Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Limoneira pink lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 6 oz soda water for mocktail
- 4 oz gold tequila for cocktail
- Frozen strawberries to put on skewer
- Add pink lemon juice, agave syrup, and soda water or tequila into a medium sized jar.
- Add in a couple ice cubes and stir.
- Feel free to salt your glasses to give it a margarita feel. Pour drink into glasses and top with strawberry skewers and pink lemon slices.
We are so excited to have Aaron Roosevelt as our collab partner for the month of June! Aaron is the co-owner and director of video production & operations at Healthy Grocery Girl. Married to Healthy Grocery Girl founder Megan Roosevelt, Aaron also loves to spend time in the kitchen creating quick, tasty meals. Aaron films & edits all Healthy Grocery Girl videos, manages customer service, website updates, accounting & helps with recipe development & testing. Prior to joining Healthy Grocery Girl, Aaron worked in food service & hospitality management for 16 years where he developed his culinary, efficiency & organization expertise. In his spare time Aaron loves to be outdoors hiking, snowboarding and boating.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!