CITRUS MAPLE GRILLED SALMON
Blog | Dinner | Gluten-Free | Lunch | Main Course | Recipes
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make Citrus Maple Grilled Salmon, which is an incredible recipe packed with heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids!
Citrus Maple Grilled SalmonPrint Recipe
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- 1 Limoneira grapefruit juiced
- 1 Limoneira lime juiced
- Small bunch parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, add juiced grapefruit and lime, chopped parsley, olive oil, maple syrup and spices.
- Whisk together and then add in salmon to marinate for 30-90 minutes.
- Grill on medium-high heat until an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit is reached.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!