Friends! Season one Episode two of the Great Job Mama Podcast is LIVE! Our incredible, down to earth and fierce working mama for this episode is Heather Lake! I’m so thankful to have Heather on this episode to chat and share her wisdom an honest insights into the journey of motherhood! Heather is a San Diego lifestyle reporter at FOX 5 San Diego and mama to Sebastian (3) and Lucy (1). On today’s episode we chat about fertility struggles, the nutrition plan that helped Heather on her fertility journey, how she balances work + mama life which includes getting up at 3am for her job (coffee please!!) and tips for living a healthy, active lifestyle.
– Heather walks us through what a typical day looks like for her as busy working mom
– How to manage on little sleep + adapting to a new schedule
– Her inspiring fertility journey and the role her diet played. If you’re struggling with infertility, this episode is must listen!
– How she handles all the emotions that come with being a mom
– Tips for moms on how to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle with your kids
STAY CONNECTED WITH HEATHER!
Heather’s Blog: www.thatgirlonthego.com
Heather’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heatherlaketv
Heather’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heatherlakefox5
Heather’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeatherLakeFox5
Have you joined the Great Job Mama Village? Join the GJM Newsletter here for exclusive content, podcast episode updates and support!
Stay connected on Instagram at @Great.Job.Mama
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes! xo