Friends! Need to spice up your weekly dinner routine? These Baked Citrus Chicken Wings are sure to do the trick! This recipe is super easy and a great addition to your next party or family get together!
Baked Citrus Chicken WingsPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira navel orange
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup 100% real male syrup
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1.5 pounds chicken party wings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Juice orange and lemon.
- In a medium bowl, add lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, maple syrup, liquid aminos, ginger powder, sea salt and minced garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half the sauce over chicken wings, cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie sheet, add foil to bottom of sheet and top with roasting rack.
- Place wings on the rack making sure none are touching and drizzle some more sauce over each wing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!