This slow cooker black bean soup is packed with protein, fiber and flavor. I love adding a dollop of cashew sour cream, diced avocados and fresh cilantro on top! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
A fast, healthy & tasty recipe!Print Recipe
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 15-ounce cans of black beans
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 to matoes
- 3 tablespoons of Chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker or soup pot and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Top with cilantro, avocado and cashew sour cream!
- Enjoy within 5 days refrigerated or freeze up to 3 months.
Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible