Muesli is the perfect breakfast, especially to feed a crowd over the holidays! This Lemon Immune Boosting Muesli recipe is packed with healthy ingredients and definitely will please the family!
Lemon Immune Boosting MuesliPrint Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dried elderberries or blueberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, spices, lemon zest, juice from lemon, almonds and pumpkin seeds. Stir to combine.
- Add to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add back into mixing bowl and stir in coconut flakes and dried elderberries. Stir to combine.
- Pour into bowl and top with choice of non-dairy milk and enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!