This side-dish is packed with nutrition and flavor! Perfect served warm as a compliment to your favorite entree, or cold with fresh greens and chickpeas as a meal worthy salad!
Lemon Turmeric Green Pea RicePrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira Classic lemon juiced and zested
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Warm the olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan.
- Add the green onion, peas, turmeric, salt and black pepper and saute for 8 minutes.
- Add the rice, lemon zest and juice and stir together.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!