Pasta night is one of our favorites and this dairy-free Lemon Cashew Creamy Pasta is one the entire family will enjoy! This recipe is not only delicious, but packed with protein and healthy fats!
Lemon Cashew Creamy PastaPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira classic lemon
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- Pasta of choice
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight drained & rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a blender add lemon juice, soaked cashews, coconut milk and spices. Blend until smooth.
- Chop fresh basil.
- In a large pot, add olive oil and asparagus tips. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and fresh basil and stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and stir until fully covered with sauce. Enjoy!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!