VEGAN CAESAR SALAD WITH BRAZIL NUT PARM
Hi Friends! Welcome back to Healthy Grocery Girl! Today I’m sharing how to make a really simple and delicious vegan caesar salad with a brazil cashew nut “parmesan”. This recipe is from our Healthy Grocery Girl Spring Meal Plan! Seasonal Meal Plans are one of the many resources available to Premium Healthy Grocery Girl Members, you can learn more here!
Lastly if you’re not yet, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel! You can also follow me on Instagram @HealthyGroceryGirl for daily recipe, wellness & healthy living inspiration!
Now let’s get to our recipe!
Caesar Salad With Brazil Nut ParmPrint Recipe
BRAZIL CASHEW NUT PARM INGREDIENTS
- ¼ cup brazil nuts
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
SALAD DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tahini ground sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 4 cups of romaine wash & chopped
- 1 fresh ripe avocado seeded, peeled & sliced
- To make brazil nut parmesan, place ingredients in a food processor and pulse to create a crumbly consistency. Next, in a small jar add all salad dressing ingredients & whisk together. Wash & chop romaine lettuce. Top lettuce with as avocado slices, as much or little dressing as you’d like as well as brazil nut parmesan and enjoy!
- Store brazil cashew nut parmesan in an air-tight container in the refrigerator & use within 2 weeks. Use the salad dressing within 1 week.
Brazil & Cashew Nuts add protein and fiber to this dish which are both essential for feeling full and helping manage blood sugar levels and energy levels. Did you know that Brazil nuts are also one of the world’s best source of selenium?! Selenium can support heart health, blood flow and has antioxidant properties.
Nutritional yeast adds a cheesy taste to this parmesan while keeping it dairy-free and nutritional yeast contains energizing B-vitamins, selenium and immune boosting zinc.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HGG MEMBER’S COMMUNITY HERE!